Problems using Ant MailLogger
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Marc_Schreiber
Posted On:   Friday, February 2, 2007 11:29 AM

Hi, I have a problem calling Ant using the "-logger" parameter in order to substitute the DefaultLogger by the MailLogger. My call to Ant is as follows: "ant -f BuildDrsProSubversion.xml build -l c:BuildDrsProSubversion.log -Dbasedir=c: -propertyfile BuildDrsPro_Rel401.properties ­-logger org.apache.tools.ant.listener.MailLogger" When I execute the call above I get the following message back from Ant: "Target `¡logger' does not exist in this project." What does Ant mean by this message? I didn't mention any target called "¡logger". Is it possible that Ant does not understand that I want to specify a special logger with the "-logger" parameter? If so, why   More>>

Hi,
I have a problem calling Ant using the "-logger" parameter in order to substitute the DefaultLogger by the MailLogger.

My call to Ant is as follows:
"ant -f BuildDrsProSubversion.xml build -l c:BuildDrsProSubversion.log -Dbasedir=c: -propertyfile BuildDrsPro_Rel401.properties ­-logger org.apache.tools.ant.listener.MailLogger"

When I execute the call above I get the following message back from Ant:
"Target `¡logger' does not exist in this project."

What does Ant mean by this message? I didn't mention any target called "¡logger". Is it possible that Ant does not understand that I want to specify a special logger with the "-logger" parameter? If so, why?

Thank you very much for your help.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact