dcsimg
jar fails with "not found" if one of the fileset dir doesn't exist
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Bill_Salvucci
Posted On:   Sunday, January 28, 2007 01:21 PM

There is a bugzilla 11270 for this. It was marked as resolved saying to use that is availabe in 1.7. I don't see how that can used to do what I need. I have something like: If there is a conf/properties director I want all of the properties file to be in the jar with no path. If the directory doesn't exist, I want it to go on to the next pattern. A failonerror attribute would have been so simple for this, but it looks like they decide to not do that. Can anyone show me an example that uses the approach that they are recommending for this?    More>>

There is a bugzilla 11270 for this. It was marked as resolved saying to use that is availabe in 1.7. I don't see how that can used to do what I need.

I have something like:

If there is a conf/properties director I want all of the properties file to be in the jar with no path. If the directory doesn't exist, I want it to go on to the next pattern.

A failonerror attribute would have been so simple for this, but it looks like they decide to not do that.

Can anyone show me an example that uses the approach that they are recommending for this?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact