dcsimg
Classpath issue (?) for Berkeley DB XML
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Brett_Zamir
Posted On:   Friday, January 26, 2007 08:59 PM

Hi, I'm pretty new to Java (just got through two lite intro books) and I've had interest in using the "Berkeley DB XML" native XML database with it. I've used the BDBXML install and added the specified JAR files and directories to the path and classpath, both on the system-level, and I've tried to do it within NetBeans, but something doesn't seem to be working, as I keep getting this error when trying to run (compiling is ok): Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no libdb_java45 in java.library.path I'm frankly a bit confused with all of the choices... I like to use an IDE, but there's quite a lot to it! Also, off the topic, is there a way to get line numbers    More>>

Hi,

I'm pretty new to Java (just got through two lite intro books) and I've had interest in using the "Berkeley DB XML" native XML database with it.

I've used the BDBXML install and added the specified JAR files and directories to the path and classpath, both on the system-level, and I've tried to do it within NetBeans, but something doesn't seem to be working, as I keep getting this error when trying to run (compiling is ok):

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no libdb_java45 in java.library.path

I'm frankly a bit confused with all of the choices... I like to use an IDE, but there's quite a lot to it!

Also, off the topic, is there a way to get line numbers to show up on the left-hand side (not just one at a time)?

thanks a lot,
Brett    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact