No Consoles to display at this time
2 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Kirti_Mistry
Posted On:   Monday, January 22, 2007 11:58 AM

Hi Friends, I'm using Eclipse3.2.1 for win 32 and jre1.3.1. I have a project which working well. It was display output on console window from System.out.println() command. It also has red stop button to stop the program. But Since last week I can't get outout on Console winodw. Console Window is stil there, but It says that "No Consoles to display at this time." There is also no red Stop button on it, which was there before. You suggestions regarding this topic are valuable for me. Thank you. Kirti    More>>

Hi Friends,

I'm using Eclipse3.2.1 for win 32 and jre1.3.1.

I have a project which working well. It was display output on console window from System.out.println() command. It also has red stop button to stop the program.

But Since last week I can't get outout on Console winodw. Console Window is stil there, but It says that "No Consoles to display at this time." There is also no red Stop button on it, which was there before.

You suggestions regarding this topic are valuable for me.

Thank you.

Kirti

<<Less

Re: No Consoles to display at this time

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Monday, February 5, 2007 09:38 AM

Select "Run..." from the Run menu, then select you application.

Open the "Common" tab, ensure the "Allocate Console" box is ticked, and the Run/Debug option in "Display in favorites menu".

That should do.

Cheers,

Emanuele

Re: No Consoles to display at this time

Posted By:   Robert_Lybarger  
Posted On:   Monday, January 22, 2007 01:57 PM

what does that have to do with struts, exactly?
About | Sitemap | Contact