using array of multibox and array of text box in struts
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   satishkumar_s
Posted On:   Monday, January 22, 2007 04:33 AM

im working with one page where it containS array of multibox and array of text box where multibox checking im doing based on values in database table, similarly im iterating textbox and retriveing values from data base and displaying it in the page .. porblem is i want to get user changes and i have to update the values into database .. where since im iterating using set arrtibute method ... im unable to assign any lable for any of text box because its iterated dynamicaly ..... i tried some java script but its not working kindly any one can help me out in this ..?can any one helpme how to assign dynamic style id for iterated values ....? yours S.SATISHKUMAR    More>>

im working with one page where it containS array of multibox and array of text box where multibox checking im doing based on values in database table, similarly im iterating textbox and retriveing values from data base and displaying it in the page ..
porblem is i want to get user changes and i have to update the values into database .. where since im iterating using set arrtibute method ... im unable to assign any lable for any of text box because its iterated dynamicaly .....
i tried some java script but its not working kindly any one can help me out in this ..?can any one helpme how to assign dynamic style id for iterated values ....?

yours S.SATISHKUMAR

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact