Does any one know a java tool for crawling
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   avihaimar_marchiano
Posted On:   Sunday, January 21, 2007 10:01 AM

Hey, sorry that i am asking to much. This is my last one. i saw that there are a lot of tools that know to crawl and index web pages or files. Our application crwal on web (get an entry and rules) of file system . store the files name or url as record in some kind of database (B_TREE) and another process get records from the database and convert each file or url to html . we want to rewrite this system, so i am looking for a crawler (that dosnt index) and also looking for a Java tool that know how to convert files to html (we need to send the html, after some manipulation to another process). Can any one give me Java tools that can replace our crawler or our parser (currently stellent).    More>>

Hey,

sorry that i am asking to much.
This is my last one.

i saw that there are a lot of tools that know to crawl and index web pages or files.

Our application crwal on web (get an entry and rules) of file system . store the files name or url as record in some kind of database (B_TREE) and another process get records from the database and convert each file or url to html .

we want to rewrite this system, so i am looking for a crawler (that dosnt index) and also looking for a Java tool that know how to convert files to html (we need to send the html, after some manipulation to another process).

Can any one give me Java tools that can replace our crawler or our parser (currently stellent).

I saw some tools but they combine the crawler with the indexer.

Thank you.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact