AJAX and Dynamic Validation and Input
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   daniel_conner
Posted On:   Wednesday, January 17, 2007 01:38 PM

I am involved in a project using J2EE and struts and we are looking incorporating AJAX into our project as well. I have a question regarding AJAX. One of the features we want to incorporate involves dynamically inserting entries into the form. Lets say that I had a form that 2 fields: Customer Number Name When user enters the customer number, if the customer number is in the database, the name associated with the number is retrieved and automatically inserted into the form field. Obviously this example is extremely simple compared to what I actually plan on implementing. I am new to the whole J2ee world, but am quickly learning a lot. Is this possible to do with AJAX? Can anyone shed any light and give me    More>>

I am involved in a project using J2EE and struts and we are looking incorporating AJAX into our project as well. I have a question regarding AJAX. One of the features we want to incorporate involves dynamically inserting entries into the form. Lets say that I had a form that 2 fields:

Customer Number

Name

When user enters the customer number, if the customer number is in the database, the name associated with the number is retrieved and automatically inserted into the form field. Obviously this example is extremely simple compared to what I actually plan on implementing. I am new to the whole J2ee world, but am quickly learning a lot. Is this possible to do with AJAX? Can anyone shed any light and give me some pointers on where to begin? Thanks.

Daniel

<<Less

Re: AJAX and Dynamic Validation and Input

Posted By:   Amir_Pashazadeh  
Posted On:   Friday, January 19, 2007 05:58 PM

Try Ajax Tags for such features.

Also search for some other open source Ajax tags.

About | Sitemap | Contact