editable sql table in java
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Kristof_Heiremans
Posted On:   Tuesday, January 9, 2007 04:09 AM

Hi i'm working on a project and I have to display records from an sql table(no problem) but i'd like them to be easily editable from within that page. I remember this being very easy when I used asp(long time ago). e.g. bla bla bla bla bla bla [edit/del button which takes u to edit page with the fields already holding current data] ............................... [] ............................... [] ............................... [] ............................... [] [insert button which takes u to page with empty fields] But how can I do this with myeclipse and java. Is it built in or do I have to code it myself(and what would be the best aproach)    More>>

Hi

i'm working on a project and I have to display records from an sql table(no problem) but i'd like them to be easily editable from within that page. I remember this being very easy when I used asp(long time ago).

e.g. bla bla bla bla bla bla [edit/del button which takes u to edit page with the fields already holding current data]
............................... []
[insert button which takes u to page with empty fields]

But how can I do this with myeclipse and java. Is it built in or do I have to code it myself(and what would be the best aproach)

So far I am only using html and servlets. The DB is running on my microsoft SQL 2005 server

A 2nd question i'm having. I have a form with a checkbox and a boolen field in sql 2005. Does it accept the values standard generated from the checkbox when i use bit as type

thanks in advance

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact