dcsimg
Junit 3.8.x TestCase.getName() equivalent in Junit 4.0 ?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Vasudevan_Kalyanaraman
Posted On:   Monday, January 8, 2007 09:03 AM

I have been using junit 3.8.x API, especially the TestCase.getName() . This gives me , during runtime, the current test method name. Now, it time for me to migrate to Junit 4.0. Does any of you know what is the equivalent API call for getName() in 4.0? I have tried to use this as it is in 4.0, due to backward compatability , but a 'null' is returned. Subsequently, i have tried to with various Test runners available with 4.0 but only with OldTestClassRunner i get the correct information back. With the 4.0 runner TestClassRunner i get 'null' always. Has any of you used the similar call getName() with junit 4.0 ? I there a similar method in Junit 4.0? or in its extension?    More>>

I have been using junit 3.8.x API, especially the TestCase.getName() . This gives me , during runtime, the current test method name.

Now, it time for me to migrate to Junit 4.0. Does any of you know what is the equivalent API call for getName() in 4.0?

I have tried to use this as it is in 4.0, due to backward compatability , but a 'null' is returned. Subsequently, i have tried to with various Test runners available with 4.0 but only with OldTestClassRunner i get the correct information back. With the 4.0 runner TestClassRunner i get 'null' always.

Has any of you used the similar call getName() with junit 4.0 ? I there a similar method in Junit 4.0? or in its extension?

Thanks and Regards
Vasudevan

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact