Proble with HttpConnection
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Akintayo_Olusegun
Posted On:   Wednesday, January 3, 2007 11:33 AM

First, have you ever used the javax.microedition.io class on a mobile phone (I dont mean emulator, I mean real phone). The problem is I used HttpConnection Interface with InputStream and It works fine on the emulator but after downloading it, When I get to the point of connecting with the server I get this error on my phone (Service Not Available). I guess this prob is from my phone because the reply is too spontaneous to be from the server, besides it is displayed like my phone's default error message. Second, I am able to download the app on my LG g7100 but not so with Nokia, I was able to download other apps on the nokia but if I want to download my app it asks me to select folder (But it download other java apps straight to the collections folder w   More>>

First, have you ever used the javax.microedition.io class on a mobile phone (I dont mean emulator, I mean real phone). The problem is I used HttpConnection Interface with InputStream and It works fine on the emulator but after downloading it, When I get to the point of connecting with the server I get this error on my phone (Service Not Available). I guess this prob is from my phone because the reply is too spontaneous to be from the server, besides it is displayed like my phone's default error message.

Second, I am able to download the app on my LG g7100 but not so with Nokia, I was able to download other apps on the nokia but if I want to download my app it asks me to select folder (But it download other java apps straight to the collections folder without asking) and whatever folder I specify, I get "file not supported error". The problem I guess is bcos I was not able to download to the collections folder on the phone. So how do I download to the collections folder? or what do I do to make my app download straith to the connection folder

Please I will be grateful if you can help me out

<<Less

Re: Proble with HttpConnection

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Thursday, February 1, 2007 11:49 PM

I hae the problem that after downloading of some content of the file , my connection is getting eror & stops. so please send me the source code for this & fix the problem
About | Sitemap | Contact