dcsimg
How to Change color of Required dates in a calendar.
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   bosu_puli
Posted On:   Monday, December 4, 2006 11:33 PM

Hi Frds, I am eagerly waiting for your reply of following question? I am making use of pop-up calendar in my JSp page. I would like to display that calendar in such way that some the dates (which are from data base i will get) in Digfferent color or hide those(ie invisible to user when he clicks pop-up calendar button). please Kndly provide the source code related to that one or else at least proper Idea to solve the above problem. Which type of calenders support this functionalty... I am eagerly waiting for ur reply Thanx in advance....    More>>

Hi Frds,
I am eagerly waiting for your reply of following question?

I am making use of pop-up calendar in my JSp page.

I would like to display that calendar in such way that some the dates (which are from data base i will get) in Digfferent color or hide those(ie invisible to user when he clicks pop-up calendar button).

please Kndly provide the source code related to that one or else at least proper Idea to solve the above problem.

Which type of calenders support this functionalty...

I am eagerly waiting for ur reply

Thanx in advance....

<<Less

Re: How to Change color of Required dates in a calendar.

Posted By:   Christopher_Koenigsberg  
Posted On:   Sunday, December 10, 2006 05:22 PM

So, you are already using a pop-up calendar, but you are not happy with it, or you don't know how to modify it? where did you get it from, the one that you are already working with?
About | Sitemap | Contact