dcsimg
how I can use List element
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Friday, December 1, 2006 09:08 AM

hi this is Bhagirath... I use LinkedList element displayed on JSP page in HTML TABLE VIEW, now for user to edit particular row(each row is LinkedList Element displayed thru Iterator method), how can I use the PRIMARY KEY(that is displayed as the column of table and one of the values that I display as LinkedList element in HTML TABLE). Here it looks like(in html view)... ID Name Count Count1 Edit(image href) 1 abc 12 24 image 2 xyz 10 5 image 5 pqr 25 29 image and so on... now if user clicks say first row of html table how can i get ID so I can search database and change it to the new name that user will change...I als   More>>

hi this is Bhagirath...
I use LinkedList element displayed on JSP page in HTML TABLE VIEW, now for user to edit particular row(each row is LinkedList Element displayed thru Iterator method), how can I use the PRIMARY KEY(that is displayed as the column of table and one of the values that I display as LinkedList element in HTML TABLE). Here it looks like(in html view)...

ID Name Count Count1 Edit(image href)
1 abc 12 24 image
2 xyz 10 5 image
5 pqr 25 29 image and so on...

now if user clicks say first row of html table how can i get ID so I can search database and change it to the new name that user will change...I also want to know how I can display the CLICKED items say Particular id and Name for user to CHANGE...you know what i mean ??

please help me out, I would really appriciate it..
thanx in advanced..

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact