dcsimg
Timeout Duration for MySQL which is backend for the JMS aplication
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Wednesday, November 29, 2006 01:21 AM

I am working on the jms application and mysql as a backend.... In this application while running the transaction( Transfering of data from one end to another ) application hangs for the 2-3 times on the sender side and then runs fine ... When I observed carefully it hangs when it excute the statement using thise connection object ..... In my application I created the one connection and I used it throgh out the application ... So I ahev the dubet that might the conenction get lost or soemthing is wrong when I used it again and again.... so please help me in this reagrd it is live project and i am working on solvbing in this isuue so if soem one knows this problem then please he   More>>

I am working on the jms application and mysql as a backend....
In this application while running the transaction( Transfering of data from one end to another ) application hangs for the 2-3 times on the sender side and then runs fine ...

When I observed carefully it hangs when it excute the statement using thise connection object .....

In my application I created the one connection and I used it throgh out the application ...

So I ahev the dubet that might the conenction get lost or soemthing is wrong when I used it again and again....

so please help me in this reagrd it is live project and i am working on solvbing in this isuue so if soem one knows this problem then please help me

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact