dcsimg
A problem with a form and checkbox using Ajax.Updater method
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Friday, November 24, 2006 03:15 AM

I've got a problem, I'm working with Ajax in a web with one form. The web loads with a form containing a list of checkbox to choose between diferent options. One of the options is a link with text 'more options'. This link does make a call to a cgi using 'Ajax.Updater' method. It returns a new list of options with his own checkbox. The new html code of this list of options is placed in a div. All of this works 'OK' in explorer, and when I choose one of this 'more options' and send the form using the submit button, the 'cgi' receives all the checkbox checked. But if I use firefox or safari, these added checkbox are not been sent by the form. I don't understand why, but, is like if the checkbox added with ajax weren't on the form.    More>>

I've got a problem, I'm working with Ajax in a web with one form.

The web loads with a form containing a list of checkbox to choose between diferent options.

One of the options is a link with text 'more options'. This link does make a call to a cgi using 'Ajax.Updater' method. It returns a new list of options with his own checkbox. The new html code of this list of options is placed in a div.

All of this works 'OK' in explorer, and when I choose one of this 'more options' and send the form using the submit button, the 'cgi' receives all the checkbox checked. But if I use firefox or safari, these added checkbox are not been sent by the form. I don't understand why, but, is like if the checkbox added with ajax weren't on the form.
I noticed that fact, when I decided to do a list of the elements in the form using 'form.elements' property in a 'javascript' that shows it up in an 'alert'. I tried it in explorer and the checkbox element were in the list, but in safari and mozilla they didn't.

Can somebody help me?, I don't know what's hapenning and I'm turning into crazyness.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact