Please give me java programming on following questions in content
4 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Thursday, November 2, 2006 02:15 AM

Q.1. Write a program, which will rewrite the string in the alphabetical order. For example the word "MOHAN" should be written as "AHMNO". Q.2. Write a program to count number of characters, words and lines in a file. Q.3. Write an applet with four check boxes and a text box. Text box should indicate how many check boxes are checked. When any of the check boxes is checked or unchecked the text box should be appropriate Q.4. Develop a simple real life application program to illustrate the use of multithreads. Q.5. Define an exception called "NomatchException" that is thrown when a string is not equal to "University". Write a program that uses this exception.    More>>

Q.1. Write a program, which will rewrite the string in the alphabetical order. For example the word "MOHAN" should be written as "AHMNO".

Q.2. Write a program to count number of characters, words and lines in a file.

Q.3. Write an applet with four check boxes and a text box. Text box should indicate how many check boxes are checked. When any of the check boxes is checked or unchecked the text box should be appropriate

Q.4. Develop a simple real life application program to illustrate the use of multithreads.

Q.5. Define an exception called "NomatchException" that is thrown when a string is not equal to "University". Write a program that uses this exception.

Q.6. Develop an applet that receives three numeric values as input from the user and then display the largest of the three on the screen. Write a HTML page and test the applet.

Q.7. Write a program in Java to display the following output using for loop.

1 2 1

1 2 3 2 1

Q.8. Give an example where interface can be used to support multiple inheritance. Devlop a standalone Java program for the example.

Q.9. Design a class to represent a bank account. Include the following members:

Data members

- name of the depositor

- Account number

- Type of account

- Balance amount in the account

Methods

- To assign initial values

- To deposit an amount

- To withdraw an amount after checking balance

- To display the name and balance

Q.10. Write a program to find the number of and sum of all integers greater than 100 and less than 200 that are divisible by 7.

<<Less

Re: Please give me java programming on following questions in content

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Thursday, November 16, 2006 02:03 AM

I am doing a program on saving account and I wanted to know how do i reject a negative balance with out proccesing the transaction

Posted By:   Jani_Kaarela  
Posted On:   Tuesday, November 7, 2006 05:25 AM

I don't get it. Why do these people study programming, if they don't want to invest time and effort in actually learning it? To land a job? How long do they think they'll hold the job, if they can't code sh*t?!

Posted By:   Robert_Lybarger  
Posted On:   Thursday, November 2, 2006 06:59 PM

Okay, here's a freebie...

public static void main(String[] args) {
int i, n, s;
for (i=101, n=0, s=0 ; i<200 ; i++, n+=(i%7==0?1:0), s+=(i%7==0?i:0)) {}
System.out.println(n);
System.out.println(s);
}

Posted By:   WarnerJan_Veldhuis  
Posted On:   Thursday, November 2, 2006 04:20 AM

Go work at MacDonalds, you lazy piece of shit.
About | Sitemap | Contact