dcsimg
java.net.ConnectionException: connection timed out: connect
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   chetan_raj
Posted On:   Monday, October 23, 2006 11:55 AM

I have an application say app1 which binds an objects at the jini lookup service running at my server(ip= 72.36.......). The interaction between my server and app1 takes place through this object. My client connect form there from there device to the server. The server picks the object binded at the lookup service and call some method on the app1. The app1 runs at ip(192.168.0.107). My server is able to pick the object reference from the lookup service running on its localhost. But when it is calling some method on app1 it is throughing the following exceptions like raised remote exception in connect: connection refust to host 192.168.0.107 nested exception is java.net.ConnectionE   More>>

I have an application say app1 which binds an objects at the jini lookup service
running at my server(ip= 72.36.......). The interaction between my server and app1
takes place through this object.
My client connect form there from there device to the server. The server picks
the object binded at the lookup service and call some method on the app1. The app1
runs at ip(192.168.0.107).

My server is able to pick the object reference from the lookup service running on its
localhost. But when it is calling some method on app1 it is throughing the
following exceptions like
raised remote exception in connect:
connection refust to host 192.168.0.107 nested exception is java.net.ConnectionException:
connection timed out: connect

can anybody suggest me where i am going wrong

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact