dcsimg
Setting focus to a shell
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anirudh_Chandrakant
Posted On:   Monday, October 9, 2006 12:38 AM

Hi, I have an eclipse application which opens a new workbench window and which is supposed to automatically login to a server. For this, i need this workbench to be in focus. I have written the code which a)obtains the current display, b)obtains all the shells in the current display, c)finds the one that i need and d)set focus on this shell. This sequence works fine in all normal scenarios. The only problem is when i run the application and lock my computer. It still manages to do steps a,b and c (as stated above) but is unable to give focus to the shell - hence none of the subsequent operations proceed. Is there something extra i need to do or does swt miss something when the computer is loc   More>>

Hi,

I have an eclipse application which opens a new workbench window and which is supposed to automatically login to a server. For this, i need this workbench to be in focus. I have written the code which a)obtains the current display, b)obtains all the shells in the current display, c)finds the one that i need and d)set focus on this shell.

This sequence works fine in all normal scenarios. The only problem is when i run the application and lock my computer. It still manages to do steps a,b and c (as stated above) but is unable to give focus to the shell - hence none of the subsequent operations proceed.

Is there something extra i need to do or does swt miss something when the computer is locked?

Thanks,

Anirudh

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact