Netbeans 5.5 and Webservice
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   m_b
Posted On:   Sunday, October 1, 2006 11:15 AM

I create a webservice client under Netbeans. It work's. Now I try to move my application under another machine but I have this problem. The application can't find the wsdl file, it search the file under the path of the development machine. I see under the build directory and I find a file .class where is indicated the wrong path, but if I change this path end I rebuild the application it don't work anyhow. Can I insert this wsdl into the jar file or in the dist directory so I can move the application everywhere without problem of search path? Another small question. I have a config file but if I build my application it don't appears into the dist directory. Exists a way to make this, so I can have a dir within all what I ne   More>>

I create a webservice client under Netbeans. It work's.
Now I try to move my application under another machine but I have this problem.
The application can't find the wsdl file, it search the file under the path of the development machine. I see under the build directory and I find a file .class where is indicated the wrong path, but if I change this path end I rebuild the application it don't work anyhow.

Can I insert this wsdl into the jar file or in the dist directory so I can move the application everywhere without problem of search path?

Another small question. I have a config file but if I build my application it don't appears into the dist directory. Exists a way to make this, so I can have a dir within all what I need to run my application?

Thank's for your help.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact