dcsimg
java.io.FilePermission not working
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   barbara_mueller
Posted On:   Wednesday, September 20, 2006 10:21 AM

hi I would like to give a java.io.FilePermission to one of my packages which than writes into a file contained in an other package. If I apply the policy to to all packages, everything works correctly. But as soon as I apply the security only to one package, my policy doesn't work any more. Does anyone know what could be the problem? the structure of my java project is as follows (a class in serverSide should write something into a file contained in matchers): classes/serverSide classes/matchers The following policy works: grant codeBase "file:${catalina.home}/webapps/eLindaWS/WEB-INF/classes/-" { permission java.security.AllPermission; }; T   More>>

hi

I would like to give a java.io.FilePermission to one of my packages which than writes into a file contained in an other package. If I apply the policy to to all packages, everything works correctly. But as soon as I apply the security only to one package, my policy doesn't work any more. Does anyone know what could be the problem?

the structure of my java project is as follows (a class in serverSide should write something into a file contained in matchers):

classes/serverSide

classes/matchers

The following policy works:

grant codeBase "file:${catalina.home}/webapps/eLindaWS/WEB-INF/classes/-" {
permission java.security.AllPermission;
};

The following policy DOESNT work (the classes inside serverSide can't write anymore into a class contained in the package matchers):

grant codeBase "file:${catalina.home}/webapps/eLindaWS/WEB-INF/classes/serverSide/-" {
permission java.security.AllPermission;
};

Thanks a lot for any help! Barbara

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact