ANT 1.6.4 : using weblogic element
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   david_fass
Posted On:   Saturday, September 9, 2006 11:01 AM

HI, I am using ant 1.6.4 . When I try to create weblogic EJB's with the use of "weblogic element", weblogic.ejbc is createing a temp. directory named "ejbcgen" under the source directory each time an EJB is created it is deleting the content of the "ejbcgen" directory and is generating new files in it. I would like to know how I could have more control of the behaviour with the ejbcgen dir. Is this pure ANT behaviour? If yes, which ant source code file should I update to change this behaviour? 10x for your reply    More>>

HI,

I am using ant 1.6.4 .
When I try to create weblogic EJB's with the use of "weblogic element", weblogic.ejbc is createing a temp. directory named "ejbcgen" under the source directory

each time an EJB is created it is deleting the content of the "ejbcgen" directory and is generating new files in it.

I would like to know how I could have more control of the behaviour with the ejbcgen dir.
Is this pure ANT behaviour? If yes, which ant source code file should I update to change this behaviour?

10x for your reply

<<Less

Re: ANT 1.6.4 : using weblogic element

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Monday, September 11, 2006 06:00 AM

Which task do you mean? Not everything which is controlled via Ant comes from Ant ... Do you have a or ?
About | Sitemap | Contact