dcsimg
Lucene results "The handle is invalid"
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Mark_Williams
Posted On:   Wednesday, August 23, 2006 10:26 AM

Hi, I am having a strange problem with Lucene and am wondering if anyone can help me. I have Lucene indexing my site ok, but the problem is with queries. Search is fine with some terms but when searching with certain other terms, it seems mainly with terms containing spaces, although others have caused problems, I get the IOException error "The handle is invalid". I have debuged my app. and for some reason, the hits object is being filled with mostly null doc objects and some doc objects with field values, however when trying to loop through the hits object, I get the "The handle is invalid" error. Does anyone know why I'm getting so many empty doc object   More>>

Hi,

I am having a strange problem with Lucene and am wondering if anyone can help me.

I have Lucene indexing my site ok, but the problem is with queries.

Search is fine with some terms but when searching with certain other terms, it seems mainly with terms containing spaces, although others have caused problems, I get the IOException error "The handle is invalid". I have debuged my app. and for some reason, the hits object is being filled with mostly null doc objects and some doc objects with field values, however when trying to loop through the hits object, I get the "The handle is invalid" error.

Does anyone know why I'm getting so many empty doc objects and how I can go about fixing the IOException error.

Thanks very much.

Mark

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact