dcsimg
Eclipse build error----This application has failed to start because MSVCRTD.dll was not found.
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Mukunda_SreenivasaMurthy
Posted On:   Wednesday, August 23, 2006 10:00 AM

The window showing This application has failed to start because MSVCRTD.dll was not found. came when building a project in Eclipse on Windows and console had below errors in it. Error launching builder (make -k clean all ) (Exec error:Launching failed) Even I downloaded and copied the MSVCRTD.dll in windowssystem32 folder once again restarted the eclipse and when I tried to build the project(stndard make c++ project) it gave a window which had The application or DLL C:WINDOWSSystem32MSVCRTD.dll is not a valid Windows image.Please check this against your installation. I removed and installed eclipse once again but the same problem   More>>

The window showing

This application has failed to start because MSVCRTD.dll was not found. came when building a project in Eclipse on Windows and console had below errors in it.

Error launching builder (make -k clean all )
(Exec error:Launching failed)

Even I downloaded and copied the MSVCRTD.dll in windowssystem32 folder

once again restarted the eclipse and when I tried to build the project(stndard make c++ project) it gave a window which had

The application or DLL C:WINDOWSSystem32MSVCRTD.dll is not a valid Windows image.Please check this against your installation.

I removed and installed eclipse once again but the same problem.

Could anybody suggest me solution for the above problems.

I use EclipseVersion: 3.1.0
Build id: I20050627-1435 on windows xp

Thanks in advance.

<<Less

Re: Eclipse build error----This application has failed to start because MSVCRTD.dll was not found.

Posted By:   Christopher_Koenigsberg  
Posted On:   Sunday, August 27, 2006 09:35 PM

sounds like you got the wrong version of the msvcrtd.dll, to go with your Eclipse builder
About | Sitemap | Contact