QueueReceiver not able to read from Queue
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Vijaya_RamaKannan
Posted On:   Thursday, August 17, 2006 06:14 AM

Hello, My application is deployed in Jboss and required JMS queues configured. I Am using JMS queue for holding Message objects. Whwenever an input comes from a jsp, the queueSender [java client] will populate the queue with the message. Whenever the queueReceiver [java client] will automatically read the messages from the queue [onMessage()]. But Sometimes, My queueReceiver [java client] is unable to proceed [propably, When more number of Messages in Queue]. And it causes to restart queueReceiver [java client]. My queueReceiver [java client] implements MessageListener and uses the "onMessage" Method. please help me in this regard Thanks in Advance,    More>>

Hello,

My application is deployed in Jboss and required JMS queues configured. I Am using JMS queue for holding Message objects. Whwenever an input comes from a jsp, the queueSender [java client] will populate the queue with the message. Whenever the queueReceiver [java client] will automatically read the messages from the queue [onMessage()].

But Sometimes, My queueReceiver [java client] is unable to proceed [propably, When more number of Messages in Queue]. And it causes to restart queueReceiver [java client].

My queueReceiver [java client] implements MessageListener and uses the "onMessage" Method.

please help me in this regard

Thanks in Advance,

Vijaya Rama kannan.K

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact