AJAX : Second Drop down list set focus problem...
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Kiran_Shah
Posted On:   Wednesday, July 26, 2006 03:04 AM

Let me explain first what I have done... I want to create second drop down list based upon the selection of first drop down list. For this I created first drop down list in HTML and I am passing its value to Javascript file. Here I am creating XmlHttpRequest object and then calls another JSP file. The JSP file, which is fetching values from database, creates another drop down list. This working ok. I am able to retrieve and show the second drop down list in HTML form. Now the problem is, as the second drop down list is created in JSP page and not in original HTML form, I am facing problem in using tabindex property for focusing this control. C   More>>

Let me explain first what I have done...

I want to create second drop down list based upon the selection of first drop down list.

For this I created first drop down list in HTML and I am passing its value to Javascript file. Here I am creating XmlHttpRequest object and then calls another JSP file.

The JSP file, which is fetching values from database, creates another drop down list.

This working ok. I am able to retrieve and show the second drop down list in HTML form.
Now the problem is, as the second drop down list is created in JSP page and not in original HTML form, I am facing problem in using tabindex property for focusing this control.

Can any one help me in this situation ?

Thanks,
Kiran.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact