dcsimg
Error while encrypting the xml file using asymmetric cipher...pls help
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   sachin_kataria
Posted On:   Tuesday, July 18, 2006 08:52 AM

i have to encrypt the xml file using asymmetric cyper.... in one class , i am generating private key and public key using "RSA" algorithm..using 1024 byte initialization... it is generating properly... and after that in second class i am encrypting the xml file using "DESede" algorithm and i am using public key of above class.. but i am getting exceptione : java.security.InvalidKeyException: Invalid key length: 162 bytes at com.sun.crypto.provider.DESedeCipher.engineGetKeySize(DashoA6275) at javax.crypto.Cipher.init(DashoA6275) at XmlEncryption.getEncryptedData(XmlEncryption.java:147) at XmlEncryption.encryptCompleteXmlFile(XmlEnc   More>>

i have to encrypt the xml file using asymmetric cyper....

in one class , i am generating private key and public key using "RSA" algorithm..using 1024 byte initialization...
it is generating properly...

and after that in second class i am encrypting the xml file using "DESede" algorithm and i am using public key of above class..
but i am getting exceptione :

java.security.InvalidKeyException: Invalid key length: 162 bytes
at com.sun.crypto.provider.DESedeCipher.engineGetKeySize(DashoA6275)
at javax.crypto.Cipher.init(DashoA6275)
at XmlEncryption.getEncryptedData(XmlEncryption.java:147)
at XmlEncryption.encryptCompleteXmlFile(XmlEncryption.java:123)
at demoXmlEncApp.simulateBookSellersEnd(demoXmlEncApp.java:72)
at demoXmlEncApp.main(demoXmlEncApp.java:29)

so, what is that ?

i want to use RSA algo for key generatiion and DESede for cipher initialization .

is there any site for where source code of xml file encryption using asymmetric cipher is available?

pls, help me.....

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact