dcsimg
Migration from weblogic 5.1 to 9.1
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Rajat_C
Posted On:   Monday, July 17, 2006 06:45 AM

I am supposed to migrate from weblogic5.1 to weblogic 9.1 and I have a code as follows which was written in weblogic 5.1 as follows T3User t3User = new T3User((String)getConnectionProps().get(Context.SECURITY_PRINCIPAL),(String)getConnectionProps().get(Context.SECURITY_CREDENTIALS)); T3Client t3 = new T3Client(new T3Connection((String)getConnectionProps().get(Context.PROVIDER_URL), t3User)); t3.connect(); defaultWS = t3.services.workspace().getWorkspace(); At runtime, I am being shown an error as NoSuchMethod found: workspace. I have set the classpath to new weblogic.jar and also searched for the class WorkspaceDef which is being used in this code. How, can the above code be written such th   More>>

I am supposed to migrate from weblogic5.1 to weblogic 9.1 and I have a code as follows which was written in weblogic 5.1 as follows
T3User t3User = new T3User((String)getConnectionProps().get(Context.SECURITY_PRINCIPAL),(String)getConnectionProps().get(Context.SECURITY_CREDENTIALS));

T3Client t3 = new T3Client(new T3Connection((String)getConnectionProps().get(Context.PROVIDER_URL), t3User));
t3.connect();
defaultWS = t3.services.workspace().getWorkspace();

At runtime, I am being shown an error as NoSuchMethod found: workspace.

I have set the classpath to new weblogic.jar and also searched for the class WorkspaceDef which is being used in this code.

How, can the above code be written such that it can be compatible with weblogic9.1?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact