Problem compiling the csharp_v1 grammar example
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Nordine_Fourour
Posted On:   Friday, July 7, 2006 08:27 AM

I'm trying to recompile the grammar example csharp_v1 (for ANTLR-2.7.6) with C# code generation. First, I successfully compile the file UnicodeLexerBase.g, but when I try then to compile CSharpLexerBase.g, I get the following error message : grammar UnicodeLexerBase not defined . I don't understand, because the file UnicodeLexerBaseTokenTypes.txt has been successfully created. Could anybody help me to solve this problem ? PS : I'm using the version antlr.net-2.7.6 under Windows and the command line antlr.net-2.7.6 CSharpLexerBase.g .    More>>

I'm trying to recompile the grammar example csharp_v1 (for ANTLR-2.7.6) with C# code generation.

First, I successfully compile the file UnicodeLexerBase.g, but when I try then to compile CSharpLexerBase.g, I get the following error message : grammar UnicodeLexerBase not defined .

I don't understand, because the file UnicodeLexerBaseTokenTypes.txt has been successfully created.

Could anybody help me to solve this problem ?

PS : I'm using the version antlr.net-2.7.6 under Windows and the command line antlr.net-2.7.6 CSharpLexerBase.g .

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact