dcsimg
EJB, XDoclet 1.1.2, Weblogic 8.1 and @ejb:transaction type="Supports"
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   mike_wilson
Posted On:   Thursday, July 6, 2006 06:56 PM

Hello, I am using xdoclet 1.1.2, and wanted to know if it was possible to add @ejb:transaction type="Supports" to all my session beans in one of the descriptor files in the xdoclet.jar. For instance, in the asm-descriptor.j file. I have been able to tweak my weblogic-ejb-jar.xml and weblogic-cmp-rdbms-jar.xml files and couldn't see where I would add this in those files, but saw transaction tags in the asm-descriptor.j file, so I thought it might go there. I wanted to see if there was an alternative to having to go into each bean and add @ejb:transaction type="Supports" at class level. The reason for all this is because weblogic 8.1/jdk1.4.2 needs Supports for all the ejbs in the ejb-jar.xml file which I generaste at compaile t   More>>

Hello,

I am using xdoclet 1.1.2, and wanted to know if it was possible to add @ejb:transaction type="Supports" to all my session beans in one of the descriptor files in the xdoclet.jar. For instance, in the asm-descriptor.j file. I have been able to tweak my weblogic-ejb-jar.xml and weblogic-cmp-rdbms-jar.xml files and couldn't see where I would add this in those files, but saw transaction tags in the asm-descriptor.j file, so I thought it might go there. I wanted to see if there was an alternative to having to go into each bean and add @ejb:transaction type="Supports" at class level. The reason for all this is because weblogic 8.1/jdk1.4.2 needs Supports for all the ejbs in the ejb-jar.xml file which I generaste at compaile time with middlgen and xdoclet, and which throws the following warning for each method (without the default of @ejb:transaction type="Supports") at compile time, which in our case is in the thousands of warnings:

[exec]

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
MW

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact