new to web services
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   shay_te
Posted On:   Thursday, July 6, 2006 09:40 AM

i didnot found a web services forum so i think EJB is the closest thing to it.. i am using SUN Application server and using Deployment tool i created 2 class and a new web services server project ... when i am tring to depploy my test appliction to the server i am getting this error... (the error is from the server.log file) [#|2006-07-06T18:16:45.703+0300|SEVERE|sun-appserver-pe8.2|javax.enterprise.system.tools.deployment|_ThreadID=49;|Exception occured in J2EEC Phase com.sun.enterprise.deployment.backend.IASDeploymentException: Error while running ejbc -- Fatal Error from EJB Compiler -- jaxrpc compilation exce   More>>

i didnot found a web services forum

so i think EJB is the closest thing to it..

i am using SUN Application server

and using Deployment tool

i created 2 class

and a new web services server project ...

when i am tring to depploy my test appliction to the server
i am getting this error...

(the error is from the server.log file)

[#|2006-07-06T18:16:45.703+0300|SEVERE|sun-appserver-pe8.2|javax.enterprise.system.tools.deployment|_ThreadID=49;|Exception occured in J2EEC Phase

com.sun.enterprise.deployment.backend.IASDeploymentException: Error while running ejbc -- Fatal Error from EJB Compiler -- jaxrpc compilation exception

at com.sun.enterprise.webservice.codegen.JaxRpcRICodegen.accept(JaxRpcRICodegen.java:211)

at com.sun.enterprise.deployment.WebBundleDescriptor.visit(WebBundleDescriptor.java:1101)

at com.sun.enterprise.deployment.Application.visit(Application.java:1346)

at com.sun.enterprise.webservice.codegen.JaxRpcRICodegen.run(JaxRpcRICodegen.java:107)

at com.sun.ejb.codegen.IASEJBC.doCompile(IASEJBC.java:786)

at com.sun.ejb.codegen.IASEJBC.ejbc(IASEJBC.java:563)

at com.sun.enterprise.deployment.backend.EJBCompiler.preDeployModule(EJBCompiler.java:428)

at com.sun.enterprise.deployment.backend.EJBCompiler.compile(EJBCompiler.java:213)

at com.sun.enterprise.deployment.backend.ModuleDeployer.runEJBC(ModuleDeployer.java:1027)

at com.sun.enterprise.deployment.backend.WebModuleDeployer.deploy(WebModuleDeployer.java:194)

at com.sun.enterprise.deployment.backend.ModuleDeployer.doRequestFinish(ModuleDeployer.java:138)

at com.sun.enterprise.deployment.phasing.J2EECPhase.runPhase(J2EECPhase.java:148)

at com.sun.enterprise.deployment.phasing.DeploymentPhase.executePhase(DeploymentPhase.java:71)

at com.sun.enterprise.deployment.phasing.PEDeploymentService.executePhases(PEDeploymentService.java:639)

at com.sun.enterprise.deployment.phasing.PEDeploymentService.deploy(PEDeploymentService.java:188)

at com.sun.enterprise.deployment.phasing.PEDeploymentService.deploy(PEDeploymentService.java:520)

at com.sun.enterprise.management.deploy.DeployThread.deploy(DeployThread.java:139)

at com.sun.enterprise.management.deploy.DeployThread.run(DeployThread.java:168)

thnanks shay

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact