How to approach this AJAX application
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   viswanath_ganta
Posted On:   Monday, June 26, 2006 11:57 AM

Iam about to start a new project. Iam giving a brief description of the project. This will be my first ajax application. please let me know what would be the best approach, i am reading about lot of new developments on ajax, google as come up with GWT(where u cn write the whole code in java) and Ajax with JSF etc,. I have data in files about climatic conditions (like rainfall, etc) of some locations on the map. I have to create a UI with a map and other fields like months of a year, so that when a user clicks on a particular location on the map , a color should show up for particular range of climatic conditions in that location ( i.e, for example in that particular location if the rainfall is in this range show    More>>

Iam about to start a new project. Iam giving a brief description of the project. This will be my first ajax
application. please let me know what would be the best approach, i am reading about lot of new developments
on ajax, google as come up with GWT(where u cn write the whole code in java) and Ajax with JSF etc,.

I have data in files about climatic conditions (like rainfall, etc) of some locations on the map. I have to
create a UI with a map and other fields like months of a year, so that when a user clicks on a particular
location on the map , a color should show up for particular range of climatic conditions in that location
( i.e, for example in that particular location if the rainfall is in this range show this color). I have to
retrieve data from a web server. please let me know how complex the whole application maybe.

Thanks, vishu

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact