dcsimg
XDoclet: Problems in web.xml generation.
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Francisco_Azevedo
Posted On:   Wednesday, June 14, 2006 02:10 PM

Hy everyone, I have an ant script to generate my dd. I am using the xdoclet 1.2.1, but I needed to update my lib's and I'd like to use the xdoclet 1.2.3 whith the patch to the java 1.5, but when I try to generate the new web.xml I get this error: Jun 14, 2006 3:53:52 PM xdoclet.XDocletMain start INFO: Running Generating web.xml. Jun 14, 2006 3:53:55 PM xdoclet.XDocletMain start SEVERE: Running XDoclet failed. Jun 14, 2006 3:53:55 PM xdoclet.XDocletMain start SEVERE: < > org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The content of element type "web-app" must match "(icon?,display-name?,description?,distributable?,context-param*,filter*,filter-mapping*,listener*,servlet*,ser   More>>

Hy everyone,

I have an ant script to generate my dd. I am using the xdoclet 1.2.1, but I needed to update my lib's and I'd like to use the xdoclet 1.2.3 whith the patch to the java 1.5, but when I try to generate the new web.xml I get this error:

Jun 14, 2006 3:53:52 PM xdoclet.XDocletMain start
INFO: Running
Generating web.xml.
Jun 14, 2006 3:53:55 PM xdoclet.XDocletMain start
SEVERE: Running XDoclet failed.
Jun 14, 2006 3:53:55 PM xdoclet.XDocletMain start
SEVERE: < >
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The content of element type "web-app" must match "(icon?,display-name?,description?,distributable?,context-param*,filter*,filter-mapping*,listener*,servlet*,servlet-mapping*,session-config?,mime-mapping*,welcome-file-list?,error-page*,taglib*,resource-env-ref*,resource-ref*,security-constraint*,login-config?,security-role*,env-entry*,ejb-ref*,ejb-local-ref*)".
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:236)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.error(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:172)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:382)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:316)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.handleEndElement(XMLDTDValidator.java:2048)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.endElement(XMLDTDValidator.java:932)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1241)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1685)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:368)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:834)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:764)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:148)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:1242)
at xdoclet.util.XmlValidator.doValidate(XmlValidator.java:271)

Any idea about this ? Thanks.

<<Less

Re: XDoclet: Problems in web.xml generation.

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Saturday, July 8, 2006 04:06 AM

Even I got the similar issue, has any one resolved this, please let me know
About | Sitemap | Contact