Can't generate only a local interface for a Session Bean
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Tim_Chamillard
Posted On:   Friday, June 9, 2006 04:20 PM

I can't seem to get Xdoclet to generate only local interface information for a session bean. My XDoclet tags in the session bean class (ApplicationServices) are: * @ejb.bean * type="Stateless" * name="ApplicationServices" * local-jndi-name="traceability/ApplicationServicesLocalHome" * view-type="local" * transaction-type="Container" * * @ejb.transaction type="Required" Within my ant build script, the ejbdoclet task to build the interfaces is (we're working to EJB 2.0 spec): destdir="${gen.src.dir}/build/middlegen" exc   More>>

I can't seem to get Xdoclet to generate only local interface information for a session bean.

My XDoclet tags in the session bean class (ApplicationServices) are:

* @ejb.bean
* type="Stateless"
* name="ApplicationServices"
* local-jndi-name="traceability/ApplicationServicesLocalHome"
* view-type="local"
* transaction-type="Container"
* @ejb.transaction type="Required"

Within my ant build script, the ejbdoclet task to build the interfaces is (we're working to EJB 2.0 spec):

destdir="${gen.src.dir}/build/middlegen"
excludedtags="@version,@author"
ejbspec="2.0"
>

The utility object that's generated includes methods to try to look up remote home interfaces in addition to the local home interface.

When I generate the deployment descriptors later in the build script, I get:

<![CDATA[]]>

ApplicationServices

mil.dcma.traceability.beans.ejb.ApplicationServicesHome
mil.dcma.traceability.beans.ejb.ApplicationServices
mil.dcma.traceability.beans.ejb.ApplicationServicesLocalHome
mil.dcma.traceability.beans.ejb.ApplicationServicesLocal
mil.dcma.traceability.beans.ejb.ApplicationServicesBean
Stateless
Container

in my ejb-jar.xml file (the jboss.xml file also includes a remote interface for this session bean).

Any ideas about why I can't get XDoclet to just generate local interfaces for this session bean would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Tim

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact