dcsimg
Action and Contribution
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   d_d
Posted On:   Tuesday, June 6, 2006 06:15 AM

Hi Friends Can any body help me to create an action in the Main menu bar with specifying the actions in plugin.xml file. Actully, my requirement is to contribute an action in the main menu bar, progrmatically. not from the plugin.xml file. for instance. my menu name is MyMenu in the main menu bar. i want to add three checked actions say action1 action2 action3 actoion1 shuold be checked by default. and when i clicked on action2, then action2 shuld be checked. and only one acttion can be checked at a time. if anybody suugest me how to do that, or if any body have a sample code. plz reply me as soon as possible. it wd be a great help    More>>

Hi Friends

Can any body help me to create an action in the Main menu bar with specifying the actions in plugin.xml file. Actully, my requirement is to contribute an action in the main menu bar, progrmatically. not from the plugin.xml file.

for instance. my menu name is MyMenu in the main menu bar.

i want to add three checked actions say

action1

action2

action3

actoion1 shuold be checked by default. and when i clicked on action2, then action2 shuld be checked.
and only one acttion can be checked at a time.

if anybody suugest me how to do that, or if any body have a sample code. plz reply me as soon as possible. it wd be a great help

thanks and regards

Singh

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact