Open an applet class in JFrame?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   John_Astralidis
Posted On:   Monday, June 5, 2006 08:58 AM

Hi all! I know this subject is kind of covered in previous topics, but my situation here is a little different. I have a TRENDnet TV-IP100 Internet Camera that uses a Java-Applet to show in a browser window the video it captures, using an xview.class file. I built a swing application that extends JFrame and I want to open in a JPanel, inside the JFrame, the applet-class that my camera uses. My problem is that I can't take and decompile that class file from the camera, in order to compile from the scratch the Applet; some could say illegal. So, I wonder if there is a way to open the class file inside my JFrame application. Also, I want to know if I can    More>>

Hi all!

I know this subject is kind of covered in previous topics, but my situation here is a little different.

I have a TRENDnet TV-IP100 Internet Camera that uses a Java-Applet to show in a browser window the video it captures, using an xview.class file.

I built a swing application that extends JFrame and I want to open in a JPanel, inside the JFrame, the applet-class that my camera uses.

My problem is that I can't take and decompile that class file from the camera, in order to compile from the scratch the Applet; some could say illegal.

So, I wonder if there is a way to open the class file inside my JFrame application. Also, I want to know if I can pass argumets in the JFrame file, like PARAM, NAME, VALUE, as there are important to start the applet.

Thank you all, in advance.

John_Astralidis.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact