Can't Create JVM
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Kid_Kosta
Posted On:   Wednesday, May 31, 2006 02:33 PM

Hi there. I'm trying to create a JVM from cpp, through JNI_CreateJavaVM and i can't get it (returns -1 or -3 depending on the JNI_VERSION_1_x). I've seen pretty much every post around the web .. i think i'm loosing it :). I won't post the code here since it's all around the web and i've tryied pretty much all the posibilities. However, i'll post what i'm doing to compile and link my cpp to the jvm.lib (done throug the Visual Studio 2005 command prompt). cl -Ic:j2sdk1.4.2_03include -Ic:j2sdk1.4.2_03includewin32 -MT invoke.cpp -link c:j2sdk1.4.2_03libjvm.lib I've set the jvm.dll in the path also. Please if you can help me i'would appreciate it. Thanks,    More>>

Hi there. I'm trying to create a JVM from cpp, through JNI_CreateJavaVM and i can't get it (returns -1 or -3 depending on the JNI_VERSION_1_x). I've seen pretty much every post around the web .. i think i'm loosing it :).
I won't post the code here since it's all around the web and i've tryied pretty much all the posibilities.
However, i'll post what i'm doing to compile and link my cpp to the jvm.lib (done throug the Visual Studio 2005 command prompt).

cl -Ic:j2sdk1.4.2_03include -Ic:j2sdk1.4.2_03includewin32 -MT invoke.cpp -link c:j2sdk1.4.2_03libjvm.lib

I've set the jvm.dll in the path also.

Please if you can help me i'would appreciate it.

Thanks,

The Kid.

<<Less

Re: Can't Create JVM

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Thursday, June 22, 2006 04:55 PM

I have the same problem. I'm using JNI to create another JVM inside the current JVM that was started with the application, and i had the same error code. Is this a bug in the jvm.dll? :-P
About | Sitemap | Contact