learning from netbeans examples
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Alexander_Bogomolny
Posted On:   Monday, May 29, 2006 03:51 PM

Hello: I just began learning netbeans (5.0 - just in case.) I first tried to import one of my JBuilder projects, an applet. The JBuilder Importer made it a Java application. I could not find a way to reset as a Web application with a given html file. This is one. Next, I tried to follow "Getting started" instructions and created a project from existing source. Blackjack had to be an exciting project. I reached Step 5: 5. In the Source Packages Folder pane, click Add Folder, navigate to the JavaGames/BlackJack/BlackJackUI folder, and select the resources and src folders. Well, I feel like an absolute idiot (which the last time happened some 50 years ago   More>>

Hello:

I just began learning netbeans (5.0 - just in case.)

I first tried to import one of my JBuilder projects, an applet. The JBuilder Importer made it a Java application. I could not find a way to reset as a Web application with a given html file. This is one.

Next, I tried to follow "Getting started" instructions and created a project from existing source. Blackjack had to be an exciting project. I reached Step 5:

5. In the Source Packages Folder pane, click Add Folder, navigate to the JavaGames/BlackJack/BlackJackUI folder, and select the resources and src folders.

Well, I feel like an absolute idiot (which the last time happened some 50 years ago) but where, for g-d's sake, is that folder?

Many thanks,

Alex

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact