update plugin.xml after generating code with jet
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   wolfgang_kostorz
Posted On:   Wednesday, May 24, 2006 03:47 AM

hi i'm writing a eclipse plugin which generates java classes with jet. after this generation I would like to update the plugin.xml because some of the generated files should become new entry points. so my question is: how can I easily parse the plugin.xml and insert - at the right point - the new xmltag(s) without parsing the file with a dom parser and insert at the desired poit new xml tags. its quite similar to what is done when I edit the plugin.xml via the eclipse own editor (plugin-manifest-editor). can anybody help ? thx wolfgang    More>>

hi

i'm writing a eclipse plugin which generates java classes with jet. after this generation I would like to update the plugin.xml because some of the generated files should become new entry points.

so my question is: how can I easily parse the plugin.xml and insert - at the right point - the new xmltag(s) without parsing the file with a dom parser and insert at the desired poit new xml tags.

its quite similar to what is done when I edit the plugin.xml via the eclipse own editor (plugin-manifest-editor).

can anybody help ?

thx

wolfgang

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact