@@ Apache Tomcat, java servlets, java server pages @@
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   hussain_hamid
Posted On:   Thursday, May 4, 2006 07:25 PM

I am trying to run my servlet in Apache Tomcat through a JSP script, It will open the run the JSP page but when i click " add to cart" > Shoppingservlet.class > then i get " a choice of options open, save as etc. It is meant to execute the servlet not open it as a text file and why isnt it saying unknown file type? JSP Script to run / call the servlet action="WEB-INF/classes/ShoppingServlet.class" method="POST"> The Servlet compiles well in my netbeans environment, if i remove the .class i get Resource file not available 404. .    More>>

I am trying to run my servlet in Apache Tomcat through a JSP script, It will open the run the JSP page but when i click " add to cart" > Shoppingservlet.class > then i get " a choice of options open, save as etc.

It is meant to execute the servlet not open it as a text file and why isnt it saying unknown file type?

JSP Script to run / call the servlet

action="WEB-INF/classes/ShoppingServlet.class"
method="POST">

The Servlet compiles well in my netbeans environment, if i remove the .class i get Resource file not available 404. .    <<Less

Re: @@ Apache Tomcat, java servlets, java server pages @@

Posted By:   Christopher_Koenigsberg  
Posted On:   Sunday, May 7, 2006 10:15 AM

your "action=foo" needs to have "foo" as a servlet-mapping entry in your web.xml.
About | Sitemap | Contact