dcsimg
Generate EJB 1.1 weblogic-deploydescriptors
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Tino_Rudolph
Posted On:   Wednesday, May 3, 2006 05:39 AM

Hello, I having an old application. It has implemented the EJB 1.1 specification. For this application I wrote an ant script with XDoclet. XDoclet is using for generating Home- and Remoteinterface and the deploymentdescriptors (ejb-jar.xml, weblogic-ejb-jar.xml, weblogic-cmp-rdbms-jar.xml). For generate finder-methods into Home-Interfaces I using the ejb.finder-Tag. The deploymentdescriptor weblogic-cmp-rdbms-jar.xml for cmp-entity bean must be contain the finder-Tags for weblogic. Example: ... findByClientName java.lang.String <![CDATA[ (= $0 mClientname) ]]> I would like use the XDoclet-Tag @weblogic.finder with    More>>

Hello,

I having an old application. It has implemented the EJB 1.1 specification. For this application I wrote an ant script with XDoclet.

XDoclet is using for generating Home- and Remoteinterface and the deploymentdescriptors (ejb-jar.xml, weblogic-ejb-jar.xml, weblogic-cmp-rdbms-jar.xml).

For generate finder-methods into Home-Interfaces I using the ejb.finder-Tag. The deploymentdescriptor weblogic-cmp-rdbms-jar.xml for cmp-entity bean must be contain the finder-Tags for weblogic.

Example:

findByClientName
java.lang.String
<![CDATA[ (= $0 mClientname) ]]>

I would like use the XDoclet-Tag @weblogic.finder with Attribute finder-query. After execution ant xdoclet task the attribute value is not contains into the weblogic-cmp-rdbms-jar.xml.

How can I generate the correct deploymentdescriptor (ejb 1.1) for weblogic after generation the Home-Interface for the same entity bean? Which XDoclet-Tags and attributes I must be using? Have anywhere a functional sample?

Thanks

Tino

PS.:
Here is the snippet from my ant build file for execute XDoclet:

classname="xdoclet.modules.ejb.EjbDocletTask"
classpathref="xdoclet.class.path" />

mergedir="${xdoclet.mergedir}/"
excludedTags="@version,@author"
addedTags="@xdoclet-generated at ${TODAY}"
ejbSpec="1.1"
encoding="iso-8859-1"
docencoding="iso-8859-1"