Dynamically configure default log level based on server.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Kiran_Kumar
Posted On:   Tuesday, April 11, 2006 10:20 AM

Hello Everyone, Our landscape contains Dev, QA and Prod Systems and we use SAP netweaver application server for our web applications and log4j for logging. Now, my question is, how can I dynamically change the default logging level (that's the param in log4j.properties) across different servers? I want it to be DEBUG in dev, INFO in QA and WARN in PROD. I don't want to manually edit the log4j.properties file after deployment onto QA and Prod. as it's not possible in my case since we use SAP's server, which does an auto-deployment onto QA and Prod and so there's less manual intervention and I can't change the props file. Is ther way to do this? Thank you, Kiran    More>>

Hello Everyone,

Our landscape contains Dev, QA and Prod Systems and we use SAP netweaver application server for our web applications and log4j for logging.

Now, my question is, how can I dynamically change the default logging level (that's the param in log4j.properties) across different servers?

I want it to be DEBUG in dev, INFO in QA and WARN in PROD.
I don't want to manually edit the log4j.properties file after deployment onto QA and Prod. as it's not possible in my case since we use SAP's server, which does an auto-deployment onto QA and Prod and so there's less manual intervention and I can't change the props file.

Is ther way to do this?

Thank you,
Kiran

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact