dcsimg
Location Tracking in j2me
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Suman_Bera
Posted On:   Wednesday, April 5, 2006 02:23 AM

I am new to j2me.I want to make a application in midlet to track cell phone information like Location area code ,cell id,IMEI number from gsm tower access not using gps system that obtained from location api from j2me.Here I want to do that I send a sms command to a number ,After sms is received by the receipent ,in receiver end there also run a midlet that track current network tower number & its coresponding string Location area code( LAC) and cell id( CID ) ,network signal strength, IMEI number & automatically send a sms by the following information to sender.Please Kindly anyone help me by source code and proper api .    More>>

I am new to j2me.I want to make a application in midlet to track cell phone information like Location area code ,cell id,IMEI number from gsm tower access not using gps system
that obtained from location api from j2me.Here I want to do that I send a sms command to a number ,After sms is received by the receipent ,in receiver end there also run a midlet that track current network tower number & its coresponding string Location area code( LAC) and cell id( CID ) ,network signal strength, IMEI number & automatically send a sms by the following information to sender.Please Kindly anyone help me by source code and proper api .

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact