dcsimg
Error while parsing Multipart Request multiple times
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   N_Dave
Posted On:   Friday, March 31, 2006 06:34 PM

Hi All I am trying to introduce a filter for multipart request. The filter parses the request using oreilly's MultipartParser. It validates the file content & then forward it to application code. When application tries to parse the request again, we get following error... java.io.IOException: Corrupt form data: premature ending at com.oreilly.servlet.multipart.MultipartParser. (MultipartParser.java:156) at com.oreilly.servlet.multipart.MultipartParser. (MultipartParser.java:83) I would like to know if i can parse a multipart request without corrupting the original request & if it can be parsed again. Thanks in adavnce, Cheers    More>>

Hi All

I am trying to introduce a filter for multipart request.

The filter parses the request using oreilly's MultipartParser. It validates the file content & then forward it to application code.

When application tries to parse the request again, we get following error...

java.io.IOException: Corrupt form data: premature ending at com.oreilly.servlet.multipart.MultipartParser. (MultipartParser.java:156) at com.oreilly.servlet.multipart.MultipartParser. (MultipartParser.java:83)

I would like to know if i can parse a multipart request without corrupting the original request & if it can be parsed again.

Thanks in adavnce,

Cheers
Dave

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact