Create report webapp
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   alby_alby
Posted On:   Wednesday, March 29, 2006 07:47 AM

dear all, i must create a small webapp to show report in excel format. the pages are about 20 html form with param input. this params must verified on database first, then passed to a query and finally into a excel. i'm a newbie in a servlet programming. i would make a main servlet that load a properties file once and store it. making n-servlet as number of html pages that extend the main servlet, get form parameter, execute query to verify if input value exist and finally invoke the doPost method for the main servlet to execute query for the report. i've also an external class that execute db connection and this read db parameters from a properties file stored previousily. so i asked you if this design is wel   More>>

dear all,
i must create a small webapp to show report in excel format.
the pages are about 20 html form with param input. this params must verified on database first, then passed to a query and finally into a excel.
i'm a newbie in a servlet programming.
i would make a main servlet that load a properties file once and store it.
making n-servlet as number of html pages that extend the main servlet, get form parameter, execute query to verify if input value exist and finally invoke the doPost method for the main servlet to execute query for the report.
i've also an external class that execute db connection and this read db parameters from a properties file stored previousily.
so i asked you if this design is well or if there are other best.
thx

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact