Workbench Configurations
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Priya_Agarwal
Posted On:   Wednesday, March 29, 2006 02:50 AM

I have a java project which is supported by eclipse. What I want to do is that the folder which has the source folder and the .classpath and .project file, should be converted into a workbench recognised by eclipse i.e. When I startup Eclipse, I select the project folder as the workbench and the following views open: 1) Package view (With the folder of the project selected) 2) Console View 3) Ant View what all files (With the build file selected) What should be my folder structure, and what all configuration files will I need to add. Will I need to wrap my project folder into another folder (which will be the workbench).    More>>

I have a java project which is supported by eclipse. What I want to do is that the folder which has the source folder and the .classpath and .project file, should be converted into a workbench recognised by eclipse i.e. When I startup Eclipse, I select the project folder as the workbench and the following views open:
1) Package view (With the folder of the project selected)
2) Console View
3) Ant View what all files (With the build file selected)

What should be my folder structure, and what all configuration files will I need to add. Will I need to wrap my project folder into another folder (which will be the workbench).

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact