dcsimg
Creating two logger instance for the same class
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Monday, March 13, 2006 01:38 AM

Hi, I want to create two logger instance for the same class, For Example: class A { Logger m_log = Logger.getInstance(A.class); Logger s_log = Logger.getInstance(A.class); m_log.info("hello"); s_log.error("hi"); } And i populate two different appenders with differnt values for pattern, layout etc... and i will add these two appenders separately to the two logger instace. The problem is these two loggers i.e m_log and s_log are not logging messages independently to diffrent log files [ i.e log files specified while creating appenders]. I can find both m_log and s_log messages in both the files. Is there   More>>

Hi,
I want to create two logger instance for the same class, For Example:

class A

{

Logger m_log = Logger.getInstance(A.class);

Logger s_log = Logger.getInstance(A.class);

m_log.info("hello");

s_log.error("hi");

}

And i populate two different appenders with differnt values for pattern, layout etc... and i will add these two appenders separately to the two logger instace. The problem is these two loggers i.e m_log and s_log are not logging messages independently to diffrent log files [ i.e log files specified while creating appenders]. I can find both m_log and s_log messages in both the files. Is there any way by which i can separately log messages to two different files.

Please help me out, it will be very use full for me.

Thanks & Regards

-Sandeep

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact