Powerbuilder + corba + C++
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   tanha22_saye
Posted On:   Thursday, March 9, 2006 03:34 AM

Hello! I have a powerbuilder program that will communicate with a server that is write in C++. Interface between them will be in Corba now and I do not know how I can do to introduce Corba between this two client and server program. I can write in help in my powerbuilder 8 that I must use Corbaorb object. There are some methods that I must use. I must use the EAServer Proxy Wizard to create a proxy server for the sessionManager module. My quesion here is that I do not have a EAServer. How can I create this proxy when I have another server? How I can create SessionManger modul. I will be very grateful for answer. Thank you very much    More>>
Hello!
I have a powerbuilder program that will communicate with a server that is write in C++.
Interface between them will be in Corba now and I do not know how I can do to introduce Corba between this two client and server program.
I can write in help in my powerbuilder 8 that I must use Corbaorb object.
There are some methods that I must use.
I must use the EAServer Proxy Wizard to create a proxy server for the sessionManager module.
My quesion here is that I do not have a EAServer. How can I create this proxy when I have another server?
How I can create SessionManger modul.

I will be very grateful for answer.

Thank you very much    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact