Alignment Problems while converting a word document to pdf
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   archana_vish
Posted On:   Thursday, March 2, 2006 02:02 AM

What are the settings to be followed while converting a word document to pdf I am using Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional Tryout version to convert a word document to pdf. This pdf file is used as a standard template and using Etymon-pj tags are replaced with data. However there are some alignment issues when the word document contains a lot of paragraphs, long lines and tables. I am using 'Standard' Conversion Setting. Under Fonts in Advanced option, I have selected 'Embed all fonts'. What could be the problem? Should I use some other setting like 'Press Quality' or 'High Quality Print'? Or are there are some rules to be followed while converting a word to a pdf file. Plea   More>>

What are the settings to be followed while converting a word document to pdf

I am using Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional Tryout version to convert a word document to pdf.

This pdf file is used as a standard template and using Etymon-pj tags are replaced with data.

However there are some alignment issues when the word document contains a lot of paragraphs, long lines and tables. I am using 'Standard' Conversion Setting.

Under Fonts in Advanced option, I have selected 'Embed all fonts'. What could be the problem?

Should I use some other setting like 'Press Quality' or 'High Quality Print'? Or are there are some rules to be followed while converting a word to a pdf file.

Please help.

Thanks!

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact