dcsimg
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: project.SampleServerImpl_Stub
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Pravish_Sunnassee
Posted On:   Thursday, February 23, 2006 04:36 AM

Remote exception: java.rmi.ServerException: RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exception is: java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling arguments; nested exception is: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: project.SampleServerImpl_Stub Hi am a uni student and i have a project to submit in 1 months time.... i am getiing the above problem wafter i created my exe file....i build my software on JBuilder and use Native executable to create my application but when i am running it i am getting the above problem. i thk the problem is coming from the fact that i the exe file is not recognising the stub Consequently i tried to compile my f   More>>

Remote exception: java.rmi.ServerException: RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exception is:

java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling arguments; nested exception is:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
project.SampleServerImpl_Stub

Hi am a uni student and i have a project to submit in 1
months time.... i am getiing the above problem wafter i
created my exe file....i build my software on JBuilder
and use Native executable to create my application
but when i am running it i am getting the above problem.

i thk the problem is coming from the fact that i the exe file is not recognising the stub

Consequently i tried to compile my files on cmd it self and using rmic to generate the stubs and all but in vain

in fact i got more problems because of the cmd not
recognising the imports i used on jBuilder to create my files

Please if you can help me , it will be very grateful

thx ;-)

<<Less

Re: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: project.SampleServerImpl_Stub

Posted By:   ankush_purwar  
Posted On:   Thursday, February 23, 2006 02:49 PM

It seems you are trying to bind your remote objects with your rmiregistry. But make sure your stubs and the interface that extends remote interface must be accessible by the rmiregistry.I mean check your classpath for rhis.
About | Sitemap | Contact