dcsimg
in sessionid(cookie) how to modify ipaddress (no of octacts) ?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Vijendra_Singh
Posted On:   Friday, February 17, 2006 01:32 AM

I am having a situation where i have to modify the no of octacts of ip address(instead of 32 bits of ip i need either 24,16,8 or 0) so that when i am facing problem with iop address in a network whereany system can pass any ip from same system request should reach in proper place.means it can identify the original session.Right now what is happening is i am having sessionId of system(used is getRemoteAddress() for getting ip,i suppose that really needs to be modified to achive the target) now my application is generating new string by taking sessionId+cookie and making a string which gets compared for new request for session id and cookie. but in network this mecahinsm is not giving desired results. Its always trying to create a ne session instead ofge   More>>

I am having a situation where i have to modify the no of octacts of ip address(instead of 32 bits of ip i need either 24,16,8 or 0) so that when i am facing problem with iop address in a network whereany system can pass any ip from same system request should reach in proper place.means it can identify the original session.Right now what is happening is i am having sessionId of system(used is getRemoteAddress() for getting ip,i suppose that really needs to be modified to achive the target) now my application is generating new string by taking sessionId+cookie and making a string which gets compared for new request for session id and cookie. but in network this mecahinsm is not giving desired results.

Its always trying to create a ne session instead ofgetting previous build session.

Please try this or give me some good hints to work on.

Thanks
Vijendra

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact