adding gef source codes to eclipse
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Pawel_Dolega
Posted On:   Friday, February 10, 2006 05:57 AM

welcome i am developing eclipse plugin using GEF and i found in my eclipse about option that my eclipse is using gef plugin in version 3.1.0 so i downloaded proper source codes and now i just cant manage to connect those source codes with eclipse [still receive message: The JAR of this classfile belongs to the container 'Plug-in Dependencies'. To configure the source attachement, go directly to the corresponding configuration page (For example for JREs go to 'Installed JREs' page in preferences). ] What i have done is entering Window->Preferences->Plug0in Development->Target Platform->(tab) Source Code Locations and added location of my gef source codes. But still it is not enough:/ Anyone knows how t   More>>

welcome

i am developing eclipse plugin using GEF and i found in my eclipse about option that my eclipse is using gef plugin in version 3.1.0 so i downloaded proper source codes and now i just cant manage to connect those source codes with eclipse [still receive message:

The JAR of this classfile belongs to the container 'Plug-in Dependencies'. To configure the source attachement, go directly to the corresponding configuration page (For example for JREs go to 'Installed JREs' page in preferences).

]

What i have done is entering Window->Preferences->Plug0in Development->Target Platform->(tab) Source Code Locations and added location of my gef source codes. But still it is not enough:/ Anyone knows how to solve my problem???

regards,
Pawel Dolega

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact